Open Records Requests

Texas Government Code, Chapter 552, gives you the right to access government records. All government information is presumed to be available to the public and requested records shall be promptly released unless the information is considered confidential by law, either constitutional, statutory, or by judicial decision.

To submit an open records request for records held by WTC MUD No. 1, please provide in writing (typed or handwritten) the following information:

  • Your name and contact information (address, phone number, and/or email address) so we can contact you about your request.
  • Enough description and detail about your request to enable us to accurately identify and locate the information.

You may submit your request in any of the following ways:

  • By email: Cole Konopka

  • Hand delivery to the District office, 1000 Old Mill Road. When no staff are in the office, the request may be placed in the drop box on the front of the building.

  • By US Mail:
    Williamson-Travis Counties MUD No. 1

    1000 Old Mill Rd
    Cedar Park, TX 78613

For more information, please see the District's Public Information Policy and the Texas Public Information Act Handbook.

Main Office (Open Tues & Thur 7am - 4pm)
1000 Old Mill Road, Cedar Park, TX 78613
(512) 246-0498

© 2024 Williamson-Travis Counties MUD No. 1
Legal Notices & Disclaimers

Website provided by Touchstone
Dark ModeLight Mode